Terms and Conditions for Gift Vouchers, Gifted Credit and all General Sales.
1. The voucher or credit is not exchangeable for monitory value and can not be credited towards anything other than what it states.
2. The $50 towards wall art gained when registering your voucher within 7 days of receiving it can only be credited towards a wall art collection and not to any other collection or any individual print or product.
3. The gift voucher can not be passed onto anyone other than the owner of the voucher.
4. The gift voucher does not include the digital files, these are additional and full prices will be seen on the website or in your contract.
5. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time, with or without notice to you, at our sole discretion. You accept that these must be read in conjunction with the current Terms and Conditions available at: www.preciouspearlphotography.com on the bottom of the website.
6. The gift voucher can be used within 6 months from the time of receiving.
7. Holding fees are non refundable if you choose not to proceed with your booking after paying a holding fee. We also require an additional $190 cancelation fee and holding fees are not considered a credit towards a cancelation fee, these two are seperate.
8. Maternity Bookings: When booking in using a gift voucher, if you choose to book a newborn session and in addition take advantage of our complimentary maternity session, please note this session is only complimentary on the basis of proceeding with the newborn session (attending and staying for the ordering appointment). On the basis you decide not to proceed with the newborn session after having had your maternity session an $190 cancelation fee will apply, as well as no refund on your holding fee, or you having to repay your holding fee on the basis we took it off your collection of choice. Also you will need to pay the $160 session fee to cover our time spent on your maternity session. We do not offer maternity sessions without a newborn session therefore in forfeiting your gift voucher which only applies to the newborn session, you also forfeit the voucher covering a complimentary maternity session which now means you will have to pay the full costs applicable to a maternity session on its stand alone prices, especially since you have already received your images and session. In other words, these costs cease to be complimentary if you forfeit the newborn session. As such you are not entitled to any savings with regard to the maternity session - savings that are reserved for newborn customers only. The complimentary features of your gift voucher were also restricted to the newborn session, (being a newborn voucher), and the complimentary matted print was for a newborn image, not a maternity, so that is forfeited also by not going ahead with the newborn session, and cannot be used in lieu of anything else. The voucher is not exchangeable for monitory value and can not be credited towards a maternity session or collection. Likewise the holding fee is to be credited towards a newborn collection only. We do not release the maternity images until the newborn ordering appointment has taken place apart from one sneak peak image on facebook.
9. The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and or sale.
10. Gift vouchers are an entry card into the studio and we require a full session and ordering appointment to take place before releasing any value or product the gift voucher offers. A model call comes under the same terms as a Gift Voucher as your session fee was gifted, therefore any sales made following a model call hold to the same conditions in these terms. (See point 12 regarding purchases).
11. We do not choose images for the client, the client must stay to order their images and any walk outs before finishing a viewing and ordering appointment will incur a rescheduling fee of $150 if you wish to receive any value the gift voucher offers. The 8x10 matted print listed on the gift voucher is remediable only once a purchase of one of my collections is made as the contract mentions "A 1.5-3 hour photo session is gifted "then choose one of my collections". Our full price list is given in the welcome/contract email.
12. All purchases through Precious Pearl Photography, PayRight, Ezy Pay or any agreed method of payment is final, a collection cannot be altered to a lesser value, only a greater value. There are absolutely no refunds or downgrades on any collection of purchase. Our sales are final and orders go to production the same day as your order is put through our system. If you choose to avoid payments through any of these methods agreed upon, late fees will be incurred. Along with if work has already been completed on package products including, but not limited to, edited files, prints, albums, canvas' and folio boxes and you have avoided payment, this will also be invoiced at our hourly rate of $550 per hour spent. This also means that there are no cancelations of payment plans. If all fee's are not paid within (7) days of of us warning you on two or more occasions to pay your payment plan agreement, or if you simply refuse to pay your collection off, legal action will be stringently pursued against you for breach of this legally binding contract. (These terms apply for all our general sales, and for any bookings made of your own accord and are not limited to gift vouchers or gifted credit purchases only, these terms apply for every sale put through our system)
13. Deposits made on collections or any purchase by any form of payment are non refundable.
Thank you for understanding all our terms and conditions and we can't wait to work with you.